So I actually followed the instructions this time, and it worked. I was trying to modify them so it will work as a postnuke module, but that wasn’t getting along with the .htaccess stuff that php needs to run in cgi mode. Anyway…. I got the gallery up, and running it with a framebrowser so it appears in a frame. I only found a german version of framebrowser that works with PN .714, so ignore any weirdo german errors :) I think the colors go together even though the theme isn’t being adhered to in the gallery. Now I only need a journal module for .714 so i can get off of this one. I’ve been debating about resorting to, but i’d like to keep all the stuff in my own db. Oh well, we’ll see how long my patience lasts.